Commissioned by the Jewish Funders Network's peer network on disabilities and special needs, and edited by Steven M. Eidelman, this 12-chapter ebook has important information for funders, with sections on: employment, synagogue inclusion, recreation, community living, and more. Each chapter is written by an expert in the field specifically for the funding community.
Table of Contents
- Federal Disability Policy, Allan I. Bergman
- Legal Rights of People with Disabilities, Arlene S. Kanter
- Early Childhood Education, Barbara J. Smith
- Briefing Guide on Special Education, Gordon L. Porter
- Best Practice in Community Living and Supports, Steven Eidelman and Amanda Rich
- School to Adulthood Transition and Post-secondary Education, Meg Grigal and Debra Hart
- Aging and Disability, Steven Eidelman & Amanda Rich
- Healthcare for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Rick Rader
- Employment for People with Disabilities, David Michael Mank
- Rehabilitation, Mark Johnson
- Recreation and Summer Camp, James H. Rimmer
- Synagogue Inclusion, Shelly Christensen
Download the book below, or order a print copy from JFN.