620 8th Ave
New York, NY 10018
The first event in a series on Regenerative Real Estate / Impact Real Estate, sponsored by the Jacob and Anita Penzer Foundation, produced by Alexander Golding, in partnership with Jewish Funders Network
When we think of impact investing, we often think of aligning our stock portfolios with our values. But we should think of real estate as well. With real estate impact investing, funders can make progress toward multiple social and environmental missions while simultaneously addressing the nationwide crisis that is the lack of quality affordable housing.
This event, open to the general real estate investor community and to members of Jewish Funders Network, will cover Affordable Housing. The educational "boot camp" will be followed by a cocktail party. Expect to leave with actionable takeaways to employ in your future impact real estate investments.
Takeaways will include:
- Overview of the affordable housing landscape
- The difference between affordable housing and the affordability of housing
- Specific deals and strategies so you can be at the intersection of money and meaning
- Strategies on how workforce development will help the community
- Insights on the tax consequences of the proposed Trump tax plan
- Eddie Lorin, Founder and CEO of Impact Housing
- John Shire, Equity Partner at Seyfarth Shaw LLP and Partner & Co-Founder of The Impact Investment Forum
- Donnel Baird, Founder and CEO of BlocPower.
- Mickey Penzer, Vice President and Head of Strategic Partnerships at the Penzer Family Office.
Please note: this event will take place in New York City the day before the JLens Jewish Impact Investing Summit.
$ Please note: this event is listed with a $100 ticket price, but JFN members can attend gratis. Email Shira Uriarte to get your member discount code.
JFN Members: sign in here, then refresh this page to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email firstname.lastname@example.org.