Join a small group of Jewish communal grantmakers and grantseekers for a special three-part, interactive, facilitated conversation series designed to foster opportunities for deeper understanding, communication, and learning with one another. Our hope is that as a result of these conversations, participating grantmakers and grantseekers will:
- Recognize the power and privilege that they hold and the role that plays in the relationships with the other
- Engage in non-transactional conversations with the other
- Feel more confident in speaking more candidly with the other
These participatory sessions are free of charge and will be hosted on Zoom:
- Wednesday, June 30, 1-2:30 pm ET (10-11:30 am PT)
- Wednesday, July 7, 1-2:30 pm ET (10-11:30 am PT)
- Wednesday, July 21, 1-2:30 pm ET (10-11:30 am PT)
Please plan to attend all three sessions so you have ample time and space to build new relationships. Spaces are limited!
This is an open event, for both funders and nonprofits, under the auspices of GrantED, a joint project of JFN and UpStart designed to strengthen relationships between grantmakers and grantseekers in the Jewish community. Learn more about GrantED at Jgranted.org.
JFN Members: sign in here, then refresh this page to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email [email protected].