Shefayim, Center District
Join a small group of Funders and Non-Profit Leaders for a practical two-part, in-person workshop, designed to foster opportunities for deeper understanding, communication, and learning with one another. Our hope is that as a result of these conversations, participants will:
- Gain a better understanding of the assumptions and perspectives that play a role in the relationship
- Engage in non-transactional dialogue with the other
- Feel more confident in speaking more candidly with the other
- Deepen the mutual understanding of healthy work processes between Funders and non-profit organizations
- Design principles for optimal work as a partnership
This is session 2. Please plan to attend both sessions as they build off each other. Spaces are limited!
*The meetings will be held in-person in Hebrew and are intended for an Israeli audience*
JFN Members: sign in here, then refresh this page to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email [email protected].