Make your grant to a foreign organization charitable under U.S. law.
Our intermediary service enables individuals, foundations, and donor-advised funds to make grants to international NGOs and still have those gifts be considered charitable by the U.S. government.
- You Decide: You select the grantee of your choice. We have no predetermined list of grantees.
- We Handle the Work: Simply complete a donor form, make your grant to JFN, and we handle the rest! We contact the foreign NGO, obtain the documents that are necessary under U.S. law, and retain the documents as required by the U.S. government. In other words, you make one simple grant and we handle all the administrative requirements of the international grant.
- We are Fast and Efficient: We distribute grants as soon as we have all the necessary documentation from you and your grantee, so you know that your funds are being put to charitable purpose as quickly as possible.
- Low Cost: Fees are assessed relative to the size of the grant, and are competitive with other service providers. Members may use JFN’s intermediary service at a reduced rate.
In some cases, we can serve as an intermediary to countries other than Israel.
For more information about gifts to Israel, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-726-0177, x201.
To learn more about why an intermediary is necessary under U.S. law, see this slideshow.
Give to Israel Fees
Fee schedule for JFN members
A 10% discount is provided to JFN members, resulting in the following fees.
- $225 for grants $1,000 - $9,999
- $450 for grants $10,000 - $24,999
- $675 for grants $25,000 - $74,999
- $900 for grants $75,000 - $99,999
- $1,350 for grants $100,000 - $499,999
- $1,575 for grants $500,000 - $999,999
- $1,800 for grants $1,000,000 and over
Fee schedule for non-members
Fees are assessed in incremental layers based on the size of the grant as follows.
- $250 for grants $1,000 - $9,999
- $500 for grants $10,000 - $24,999
- $750 for grants $25,000 - $74,999
- $1,000 for grants $75,000 - $99,999
- $1,500 for grants $100,000 - $499,999
- $1,750 for grants $500,000 - $999,999
- $2,000 for grants $1,000,000 and over
Additional fees apply if paying by credit card. Please contact JFN for more information.