We’re looking forward to seeing you in just a few days at the JFN 2022 International Conference in Palm Beach!
Below are the most important things to know:
Dinners & Other RSVP Events
- All RSVP-required dinners are now full, so if your plans have changed and you will no longer be attending something you RSVP'd for, please cancel your RSVP or email [email protected] to alert us, so we can let someone in off the waitlist.
- If you were wait-listed for a dinner, please check to see if you have been moved off the waitlist, and if you have then please un-RSVP to any dinner you RSVP'd for as a backup.
What to Pack
- Business-casual clothing, with layers so you can be comfortable outside day or night and inside the air-conditioned hotel.
- The opening night reception is camp-themed: Feel free to dress casually or show your camp pride with a camp T-shirt. Average high temperature for late March in the area are 77°F (25°C) and lows are 67°F (19°C)
- Comfortable shoes and your phone. We will not be providing a printed program book so you will need a mobile device to check the schedule while you are at the conference. Make sure you enable notifications so that we can be in touch with you during the conference.
- Proof of Covid vaccination!
- Please upload your proof of vaccination to our secure portal. Uploading your information prior to the conference will speed up the registration process. More details on Covid here.
- Download the conference app (search JFN 2022 on the App Store or Google Play) and log into it this week before the conference begins, so we can help you if you encounter any tech glitches.
- If you haven't logged in before, find the login link in the emails sent to you via [email protected]
- Once logged in on the app, you should be able to do everything you can do on the web version: browse the schedule, RSVP for special programs, add sessions to your calendar, and search/message other attendees. Please be sure notifications are enabled on your phone, so we can alert you of any changes or other important announcements during the conference.
- Note: You can view the schedule on the site/app even if you are not logged in. If you need help finding your way around the conference, download this map.
Most important of all: Be prepared to learn, network, and rediscover the magic of in-person!
Thank you so much for being part of our community and for joining us at this special event. Please do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you have any problems or questions.Share