3921 Fabian Way
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Part of the Purpose & Plenty event series
Building on the previous session of the series, we’ll explore how to “grow goodness” in families with considerable wealth, and continue to reap insights from how each of us talks about money and experiences it in our lives.
Debbie Tuttle Berkowitz
Senior Philanthropy Advisor
“I thrive on helping individuals and families identify their values and connecting these values to philanthropy for meaningful impact in our community and beyond. I believe that each person has the ability to change the world and that philanthropy is an important piece of that journey.”
- 15 years’ experience in the Jewish and non-profit sector
- Special focus on Family Philanthropy, Multi-Generational, Emerging Philanthropists
- Extensive experience in giving circles and group giving — including running multiple Impact Grants Initiative groups at the Federation; founding board member of the Giving Circles Fund
- B.A. from UCSD in Religious Studies; M.S.W. from the University of Southern California; M.A. in Jewish Communal Service from Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion in Los Angeles
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy and 21/64 Certified Advisor
JFN Members: sign in here, then reload this page and you will be able to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email firstname.lastname@example.org.