Impact investing is an increasingly important way for individuals, foundations, Federations, and nonprofits to powerfully expand their capacity for social and environmental change, all while providing a framework to live their values through how they spend and invest.
Join JFN’s growing community of impact investors for a lively and action-oriented monthly roundtable, each featuring JFN members for shared learning and shared action.
Whether you are new to impact investing or a seasoned veteran, the roundtables will help you to build skills, deepen your collaborations and deal access, and add meaning to how you're managing your money.
- MasterClass - Investing in a Safe Space: Israel's Social Real Estate Program for People in Prostitution
- Investment Pitch - OPA
- Ran Presberg, Co-Founder @ bulthaup
- Ran Doron, CEO and Co-Founder @ OPA
- Investment Pitch - IF Ventures
- Tyler Wry, Associate Professor of Management @ Wharton UPenn
- Max Strickberger, Founder @ IF Ventures
JFN Members: sign in here, then refresh this page to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email [email protected].