If you're one of the more than 450 people who have registered for the JFN 2022 International Conference, we're looking forward to seeing you in just a week and a half!
Below is some information to help you prepare. More details are available on the General Information and FAQ pages of the conference website. Please note, if you have registered, you should also have received an email, via the conference site (from [email protected]), with this information, along with a sign-in link to the site, should you need it. If you did not receive that email or are having any trouble logging into the site, please email [email protected] for assistance.
What to Pack
- Business-casual clothing, with layers so you can be comfortable outside day or night and inside the air-conditioned hotel. The opening night reception is camp-themed: Feel free to dress casually or show your camp pride with a camp T-shirt.
- Average high temperature for late March in the area are 77°F (25°C) and lows are 67°F (19°C)
- Comfortable shoes and your phone. Please note, we will not be providing a printed program book this year, so you will need to use your phone (or another mobile device) to check the schedule while you are at the conference. (More on this below.)
- PGA National Resort has a swimming pool and health club, so if you'd like to use them, be sure to bring appropriate gear. (Please note that the hotel and secondary hotel are sold out, and we are no longer able to assist with reservations.)
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated, including with a booster shot. During our onsite registration process, you will be asked to verify your vaccination information and show proof of vaccination before you can pick up your name badge. (If you cannot receive a booster shot for medical reasons, please bring documentation to show this.)
- Please upload your proof of vaccination to our secure portal. Uploading your information prior to the conference will speed up the registration process.
- While masks will not be required, we encourage anyone that might want to wear a mask during the conference to do so. KN95 masks will be available at registration for anyone that would like one.
- Because all participants are fully vaccinated, in accordance with CDC guidelines, we are not requiring Covid testing at the conference. However, for our international participants that require a PCR test in order to return home, these are available at the Health & Safety Station for a cost of $150. Please make an appointment during your initial check-in.
- If at any point during the conference you begin to feel unwell, please make sure to go to our Health & Safety Station to be looked at.
The Conference Website/App
- In order to reduce our carbon footprint, we are not printing a program book this year. As a result, you will want to download the conference app (search JFN 2022 on the App Store or Google Play) and log into it. Please try to do this by the Friday before the conference begins, so we can help you if you encounter any tech glitches.
- Once logged in on the app, you should be able to do everything you can do on the web version: browse the schedule, RSVP for special programs, add sessions to your calendar, and search/message other attendees.
- Email [email protected] if you have any problems. Note that you do not need to be signed in to view the conference schedule.
Thank you so much for being part of our community and for joining us at this special event. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.Share