JFN and Keshet in a collaborative practical workshop designed to help make your giving more strategic.
Whether you are new to giving or would like to re-examine your giving strategy and your areas of giving – this workshop is for you!
What can you expect?
- Explore motivations for giving, areas we support or strive to support, and effective ways to do so
- Initial mapping of our interests and the change we want to see in the world
- Look at different types of visions for philanthropic giving
- Characterize our own style of giving using a unique consulting tool
- Discover the significance of compound interest on a managed philanthropic portfolio
Registration is on a first come first served basis
The meeting will be held in Hebrew, in-person, at the JFN offices in Shefayim.
The workshop is intended for private funders - JFN members and/or Keshet account holders
JFN Members: sign in here, then refresh this page to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email [email protected].