Part 2 of an "After Charlottesville" series. See Part 1 here.
What is our immediate role in fighting hate, as Jewish funders? How do funders act with speed, finding the right balance between due diligence and agile, relevant action?
- Georgette Bennett, The Polonsky Foundation and JFN Board Co-Chair
- Aaron Dorfman, President, Lippman Kanfer Foundation for Living Torah
- Lisa Eisen, Vice President, Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Isaac Luria, Director of Voice, Creativity, and Culture, the Nathan Cummings Foundation
Moderator: Aliza Mazor, Chief Field Building Officer, Upstart
- Progressive Funders, You May Be Part of the Problem | Vu Le, Nonprofit AF
- Cash, Speed, and Trust | Lauren Smiley, San Francisco Magazine
JFN Members: sign in here, then reload this page and you will be able to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email email@example.com.