Part 2 of an "After Charlottesville" series. See Part 1 here.
What is our immediate role in fighting hate, as Jewish funders? How do funders act with speed, finding the right balance between due diligence and agile, relevant action?
- Georgette Bennett, The Polonsky Foundation and JFN Board Co-Chair
- Aaron Dorfman, President, Lippman Kanfer Foundation for Living Torah
- Lisa Eisen, Vice President, Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Isaac Luria, Director of Voice, Creativity, and Culture, the Nathan Cummings Foundation
Moderator: Aliza Mazor, Chief Field Building Officer, Upstart
- Progressive Funders, You May Be Part of the Problem | Vu Le, Nonprofit AF
- Cash, Speed, and Trust | Lauren Smiley, San Francisco Magazine
JFN Members: sign in here, then refresh this page to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email firstname.lastname@example.org.