Do you ever wish you could have easier access to data on philanthropic foundations and nonprofits to make more informed decisions about your grantmaking or fundraising?
The Jewish Funders Network invites you to an exclusive webinar with impala, a groundbreaking new platform built by Israeli, Ukrainian, and American social entrepreneurs that provides free access to the profiles of every funder and nonprofit in the US: grants given & received, impact, people, financials and much more.
Why should you join this event?
Help usher in a new era of digital transformation and collaboration across the Jewish philanthropic sector.
- Learn about this exciting new resource that’s free for all JFN members and their grantees.
- See how you can use impala to transform your strategic grantmaking, support your grantees, boost fundraising, and foster collaboration.
- Hear from leading grantmakers in JFN about their experience working with impala
Why is impala offering free access?
impala is providing free, premium access to its entire platform for 24 months, thanks to the generous support of the Jim Joseph Foundation, Glazer Foundation, DARE Foundation, and Marcia Riklis.
This initiative is part of impala and JFN’s shared commitment to democratize access to the data, insights, and relationships that Jewish changemakers need to maximize their impact in America, Israel, and beyond. By unlocking critical social impact data that has long been stuck behind paywalls and uniting the Jewish philanthropic sector on one platform, impala is extending the frontier of innovation, equity, and impact for all.
What can you do on impala?
A lot. Here are a few highlights:
- For everyone: Explore the profiles of any nonprofit and foundation in the U.S and analyze any nonprofit ecosystem, anywhere in the country - explore who’s involved, how the grantmakers and grantseekers compare, key funding and financial trends, and more.
- For funders: Conduct essential due diligence on potential grantees, evaluate the financial health of grantees in your portfolio, and compare your grantmaking to that of your peers.
- For nonprofits: Build smarter prospect lists pinpointing who gives to the same nonprofits and causes as your existing funders as well as who is giving to nonprofits like you.
JFN Members: sign in here, then refresh this page to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email [email protected].