Philanthropy University offers free, dynamic online courses in leadership and management, to provide you with tools you need to make a stronger, more lasting impact on the world. All courses are taught by renowned instructors and reviewed by their curriculum and advisory committees.
- Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy
- Global Social Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Capacity: Assessment to Action
- Leadership: Ten Rules for Impact and Meaning
- How to Scale Social Impact
- Fundraising: How to Connect with Donors
- Financial Modeling for the Social Sector