More than 500 people joined us from all over the world for the JFN 2022 International Conference in Palm Beach, Fla. We launched a special campaign for Jews of Ukraine, introduced a new guide to participatory grantmaking, and raised the discourse on a variety of timely topics. The packed schedule included workshops, plenaries, speakers, receptions, and dinners on a wide range of issues — and many opportunities to reconnect with old friends, meet new ones, and plan funding partnerships. In the coming weeks, we'll be sharing videos and other content (including PowerPoints from specific workshops) from the conference.
Below are photos, videos, and a variety of resources from the conference, including some resources shared by conference sponsors. We will be continuing to share videos and resources in the coming weeks.
Information about the foundation's Sphere project, which is revolutionizing the fight against diabetes.
Our best photos from the conference are compiled in the album below. If you are looking for additional photos from a specific program, please email [email protected] to see if any are available.
Conference attendees can access PowerPoints and other materials shared by speakers by logging into the conference platform and going to the session page. The following sessions currently have downloadable presentations:
- Future of Philanthropy
- Messaging That Works in Combating Antisemitism
- Jewish Communal Engagement as a Way to Overcome Poverty
- Introduction to Participatory Grantmaking
- Grantmaking Professionals Retreat
- Driven by Data: Using Research to Strengthen the Jewish Future
- Impact Investing: Aligning Your Money Management with Your Philanthropic Goals
- The Future of Cities
- Sports, Scrambled Eggs, and Social Change