The Jewish Funders Network is pleased to announce our inaugural JFN West* virtual regional convening. Members in our region will join together to share a dynamic experience with top-level content, critical knowledge sharing, and networking opportunities.
This event will embrace the unique flavor of the Jewish community in the West. We will explore both the challenges and opportunities we face in the wake of Covid-19: wildfires; expanding needs; and constricting resources. With leading experts in the field, we will discuss issues specific to Jewish philanthropy in the West, explore best philanthropic practices during a crisis, and consider a vision for our future, while meeting other JFN West members. Together, we will learn, inspire, and act.
- Dr. Una Osili, Associate Dean for Research and International Programs at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Rachel Levin, President of Fundamental Inc, Executive Director of Righteous Persons Foundation, and co-founder of Reboot
- Alexandra Shabtai, Advisory Board Member for Glazer Philanthropies, Board Member, At The Well
- Ilana Kaufman, Executive Director for the Jews of Color Field-Building Initiative
- Rabbi Mary Zamore, rabbinic leader and author of "The Sacred Exchange: Creating A Jewish Money Ethic"
Learn more here.
JFN Members: sign in here, then refresh this page to RSVP.
JFN events are open to JFN members and other funders who are eligible for JFN membership.
Non-members: click here to request to RSVP for this event.
Non-members in Israel should email email@example.com.