Israel has been invaded in a coordinated attack by Hamas terrorists. The losses are devastating, and Israel is now embarked in a full-scale war, trying to bring back calm and reestablish deterrence against terror.
The magnitude of the losses in life and property are still not fully quantified, but we already know they are staggering and unprecedented. The human stories of the killed and the kidnapped are simply impossible to hear.
JFN, its leadership, staff, and membership are united in standing together with Israel and in praying for the victims, their families, and the men and women of the IDF as they fight to defend our shared homeland.
As we’ve done in similar crises, JFN is in contact with our partner in Israel's civil society, government and army to identify needs and opportunities for funders to help. While there are immediate needs, there will be many – and probably bigger – needs in the days to come.
We are actively compiling a list of trusted agencies and nonprofits supported by our members both in Israel and the US. Besides the obvious (that the organization is legitimate, effective, and properly managed), we use four basic criteria to include an organization in our list:
Praying for peace and strength for the People of Israel.
Affected Communities & Towns
Educational Institutions in Israel
Helping Israelis Abroad
Hostage and Family Services
Israeli Social Services & Disaster Relief
Jewish Entities in the UK
Media and Politics
Small Business Loans
Support for Soldiers & Reservists
- Fuente Latina 47-1624899- is a U.S. 501(c)(3) non-profit and non-governmental organization that strives to address the growing demand by Spanish-language journalists for factual information about Israel. Fuente Latina has already facilitated 500+ Spanish-language media interviews with Israeli survivors, families of those kidnapped and killed in top news outlets.
- National Black Empowerment Council NBEC 85-2013903 - The NBEC's mission is to empower leaders to work together strategically to close the systemic wealth, influence, and achievement gaps between African Americans and more structurally advantaged groups. They are helping to spread the message of support for Israel in US communities.
Philos Project 47-1182714 – is a community of Christian leaders who advocate for pluralism in the near east. The Philos Action League support the Jewish community physically, and in solidarity and friendship when an act of antisemitism happens. They are currently running a campaign called Give to the victims of
the war in Israel.
- AZM American Zionist Movement EIN 13-2679404 - works to promote and defend Zionism in the United States; to deepen and expand the active relationship of the American Jewish Community to Zionism in a contemporary context. AZM are raising funds to purchase laptops, tablets and, cell phones for families who have been evacuated from their homes in southern Israel as a consequence of the horrific terrorist attacks.
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee EIN 13-1656634 – This leading Jewish humanitarian organization has activated their emergency response team and JDC Responds: Emergency in Israel campaign to support Israelis who are currently in the line of fire including vulnerable populations.
- The Jewish Agency for Israel North American Council (JAFINA) EIN 23-0053483 - JAFINA’s Fund for Victims of Terror is a first responder when terror strikes, providing immediate assistance to terror victims, arriving with checks within 24-48 hours of an attack, and following up with long term rehabilitative support.
- Jewish Agency for Israel - Jewish Agency for Israel is strengthening and supporting Israel’s Operation Iron Sword to address the most urgent needs while Israel is under fire and subject to acts of terrorism. This fund supports the victims of terror, new olim living in absorption centers under rocket fire, providing for elderly and disabled that are house bound and renovating shelters. To contribute click here.
- Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund EIN 94-1156533 - The JCF has opened an emergency fund and is working with the Israel Trauma Coalition, the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee and Jewish Agency for Israel to support victims affected by the war in Israel, helping to rebuild damaged infrastructures, and address trauma. Donate here, or through a donor-advised fund here.
- The Jewish Federations of North America JFNA EIN 131624240 - movement, collectively among the top 10 charities on the continent, protects and enhances the well-being of Jews worldwide through the values of tikkun olam (repairing the world), tzedakah (charity and social justice) and Torah (Jewish learning). To support their efforts click here.
Jewish National Fund EIN 13-1659627- In the wake of the unprecedented, unprovoked, and devastating attack by the terrorist group Hamas on civilian communities in Israel, Jewish National Fund-USA has mobilized to raise funds critical to meeting the immediate needs created by the thousands of people being forced to flee and evacuate their homes in the shadow of war. Donate to the Israel resilience campaign.
- UJA Federation of New York's Israel Emergency Fund EIN 51-0172429 - In the wake of heinous terrorist attacks, UJA is mobilizing urgently needed relief for the people of Israel. Emergency cash assistance for victims of terror. Critically needed trauma counseling. Care for children in shelters. Burial expenses. Funds to relocate people to safer areas.
- The Women’s International Zionist Organization (WIZO) EIN # 13- 3041381 - represents the LARGEST non-governmental social organization in Israel, working to improve the welfare of disadvantaged populations, educate children and youth, and promote the status of women. In response to the crisis, WIZO is providing emergency aid, hosting displaced people from the south and north, psychological support and more.
Affected Communities & Towns (Please note not all individual kibbutzim are a designated non-profit (501c3 or 46א), where donations are tax-deductible. The Kibbutz Movement, listed below, supports all kibbutzim.)
- Kfar Aza – A fund has been started to locate the missing and kidnapped and to help families with physical and emotional needs and to help rebuild the kibbutz.
- Kibbutz Nir Oz Fund - Many residents of the kibbutz located on the Gaza strip were massacred, vehicles were burned and houses razed to the ground. The remaining families have been evacuated and desperately need support.
- Kibbutz Holit – A fund has been created to aid orphans, the physically and emotionally wounded, and rebuild homes and businesses.
- Kibbutz Movement TAKAM - The movement is a central headquarters body representing the kibbutzim, vis-à-vis state authorities and authorities at all levels. They have an emergency appeal for Kibbutzim near Gaza.
- Kibbutz Reim - is a small, secular kibbutz is located within seven kilometers of the Gaza Strip in southern Israel near the Negev Desert. A group of CEO’s and business leaders have joined together to secure temporary housing in unified location. For more information see here
- Sderot Foundation NGO #580521425- This foundation is raising funds to help the Sderot community on the socio-economic periphery survive the war and overcome the trauma while the city still under siege.
AJEEC – NISPED NGO 580359073. Arab-Jewish Center for Equality, Empowerment, and Cooperation Negev Institute for Strategies of Peace and Economic Development. AJEEC-NISPED is an organization based in Beer Sheva dedicated to promoting the socio-economic development of the Negev Bedouin community and partnership between Arabs and Jews across Israel. AJEEC are currently working in partnership with the Shared Emergency Center for the Negev Bedouins, to create an emergency room to respond to their needs during the conflict. Donate Securely to AJEEC - NISPED (israelgives.org)
- The Social Venture Fund for Jewish Arab Equality and Shared Society Emergency Fund (SVF) is focused on two areas of funding: one area is support for civil society organizations that are working fervently to prevent incitement and violence between the Jewish and Arab citizens in the mixed cities in Israel, as we saw in May 2021. The second area is to support the Bedouin communities in the south, who have had members killed, kidnapped and injured and who do not have the government provided safety net because they live in “unrecognized” villages.
- Yanabia - the leading Bedouin nonprofit is organizing a campaign to provide mobile bomb shelters to Bedouin towns and settlements in the Negev, many of which are just encampments. for more information contact [email protected].
- Community Security Services EIN 26-0803826 – Protecting Jewish Institutions in America.
- Community Security Initiative EIN 13-2869041- A comprehensive program created by the UJA and JCRC-NY to protect and enhance the security for the Jewish communities and institutions of New York City, Long Island and Westchester (recently expanded to Rockland County).
- Darca Schools - Darca Schools are committed to providing equal educational opportunities for youth and teens in Israel’s underserved periphery.
- Dror Israel - Dror Israel educators are jumping into action to meet immediate needs by helping to support evacuees, providing youth counselors in bomb shelters and day care for children of hospital workers and other essential staff Donate to their emergency response campaign here.
- Sapir College is located in the northwestern Negev desert near Sderot. It is the largest public college in Israel, with an enrollment of 8,000 students. To date Sapir students and staff have experienced unbearable horrors. The college has shut down as it is located in a war zone. Many have lost their homes and possessions and are not eligible for government assistance. Please contact JFN to learn more.
- The Tel Aviv Institute EIN is 37-1951112 - is a multidisciplinary laboratory focused on uplifting Jews and other minorities on and offline through innovative, social media-driven strategies. TLVI provide resources, data, and proven strategies for those who fight hate in the digital space with an inclusive tone focused on bringing new people into advocacy for Jews.
- Tel Aviv University EIN 98-0391928 - has established an emergency fund to respond quickly and dynamically to evolving needs in Israel, capitalizing on the university’s strengths and expertise. The emergency fund is not subject to overhead and is forming and reacting to needs in real time. As of today, the fund is assisting with the following: free temporary housing in the TAU dorms, psychological treatment to soldiers, anti-Israel and antisemitic social media responses and much more.
- American Friends of Magen David Adom Emergency Response EIN 13-1790719 - Israel’s version of the Red Cross, provides emergency aid, and supports paramedics and first responders. Bloomberg is now matching donations. Click here to donate.
- United Hatzalah emergency medical response EIN 11-3533002 - The volunteer run, nonprofit emergency medical service provides emergency care throughout Israel free of charge. It currently has several thousand volunteers serving near Gaza. Donate Here.
- ZAKA Israel Emergency Response EIN 46-0567613 - ZAKA specializes in retrieving bodies from disaster scenes; most recently they recovered many of Hamas first victims.
- UnXeptable EIN 93-1616002 - UnXeptable is a pro-democracy protest group founded by Israeli expats in Silicon Valley is seeking volunteers to “host Israelis who are stuck abroad due to the attack on Israel.” To sign up to host, click here.
- Hostages and Missing Families Forum non-profit# 516518214 – A site dedicated to the hostages. listing their names and photos urging an increase in diplomatic efforts and international support for hostages. To donate click here.
- Barzilai Hospital - This hospital in the south sustained rocket fire while serving patients. Over the past few days, it has been inundated with victims of the assault. Click here to support them
- Shamir Medical Center (formerly Assaf Harofeh Medical Center) EIN 13-2861992 - Shamiris a teaching hospital in central Israel and one of the top clinics in Israel. To support their work as they attend to victims of Hamas click here.
- Soroka Hospital - The Be’er Sheva hospital has been treating several hundred victims of the Hamas attack. The hospital started an emergency fund to further acquire much needed medical equipment. See the article in NYP.
- Hadassah EIN 13-2861992 - The nonprofit’s hospitals in Jerusalem are treating civilian and military victims of the Hamas attack. They have created a fund to solicit funds for the current crisis. Give here.
- Ezer Mizion - helps children with special needs, people with disabilities and mental health challenges, and senior citizens. They have the largest Jewish registry worldwide to save the lives of cancer patients by finding matching donors. Ezer Mizion is providing resources and support to elderly, wounded and terminally ill affected by the war.
- Israel Medical Association – is a professional association representing physicians in all fields and regions throughout Israel and at all stages in their medical careers. They are currently raising funds for and providing first aid kits for physicians working in field hospitals and reserve units near the Gaza Strip.
- JDRF Israel 23-1907729 - is the leading global organization harnessing the power of research, advocacy, and community engagement to advance life-changing breakthroughs for type 1 diabetes (T1D). JDRF has set up an emergency support system including a hotline to assure that everyone receives timely medical guidance and the necessary emotional support during this difficult period.
- Shaare Tzedek Medical Center in Jerusalem EIN 13-5645878 - The American Committee for Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem is providing financial support to fund Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem services. To date they have treated many patients directly injured by attacks. The have also opened a mental health care unit for individuals suffering from shock and other emotional issues. Click here to support this important work.
- Sheba Hospital - Sheba Medical Center staff are working around the clock treating the wounded and preparing to meet any medical needs that arise. The hospital is looking for support to help in the current emergency, every dollar you give today will be matched.
- The Kaplan Medical Center serves a population of about one million residents from Rishon Lezion and Modi’in-Macabim-Reut in the north and to Ashdod and Kiriyat Gat in the south. Since the deadly attack commenced, Kaplan Medical Center has been operating in emergency mode, treating hundreds of wounded civilians and soldiers. They have joined the Iron Sword Campaign.
- Ziv Hospital - is a leading Trauma Centre in the north of Israel. Its close proximity to the borders with Lebanon and Syria has created a long-standing cooperation between the hospital and the Israel Defense Force (IDF). The medical center has a campaign on JGive called Guardians of Hope: Defend Ziv Medical Center
- Am Ehad - One People - This organization is actively transporting families from war zones, connecting them with host families and offering emotional support for the bereaved.
- Bonot aid – is supporting evacuated families by leveraging its over 100,000 volunteers to open ad hoc community-care centers for the displaced. To support this work click here
- The Edmond de Rothschild Partnerships NGO 580399913 - works to reduce gaps in Israeli society through leadership programs that provide unique opportunities to youth and young adults from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities in Israel’s socio-geographic peripheries. EDR has an emergency aid plan to welcome families from the southern region who had escaped the vicious attacks. See the Rothschild Partnerships Emergency Aid Plan
- ELEM/Youth in Distress in Israel EIN 13-3171815 - is the country’s leading nonprofit organization dedicated to treating and transforming the lives of troubled youth from diverse ethnicities and religions. Support their work here.
- Friends Health - Haverim Le'Refuah NGO 580408748 - has been striving to help sick people in need. Their mission is to ensure that every person in Israel receives the medicines they need, regardless of their economic situation. They are now mobilizing support for soldiers and reservists on the front, and evacuated residents from the South. See their call to action
- Hands On Tzedakah (“HOT”), a 4-star Charity Navigator public charity with a 20+ year history, has an extensive network of partners on the ground in Israel that it works with year-round to provide a variety of social impact programs. HOT immediately responded to the current crisis by coordinating with its partners on the ground to provide assistance and necessities to many Victims of War and Terror. You can support their work here
- HIAS EIN 13-5633307 - provides vital services to refugees and asylum seekers around the world and advocates for their fundamental rights so they can rebuild their lives. HIAS is implementing an initial 30-day response plan seeking to focus critical needs as well as core emergency capabilities to address crisis in Israel. These include: a Help Rush Emergency Aid to Israel campaign.
- Impact Cubed is for philanthropists who want to give together to strengthen nonprofit capacity in a time of rapid change. Impact Cubed provides guidance to philanthropists and impact investors; facilitating funder consortiums; providing technical consulting and advice on nonprofit capacity; and stimulating philanthropy education initiatives. Impact Cubed has established an Israel Emergency Rapid Response Grassroots Initiative. To support this initiative click here.
- IsraAID EIN 46-2118225 - This Israeli aid group known mainly humanitarian work, is accepting donations in support of Israeli communities affected by the fighting. IsraAID is working with evacuees from the South.
- Israel Women’s Network – IWN has expanded its hotline to provide women who have lost their jobs or can’t work due to the war with guidance on accessing government resources and information on their legal rights. IWN helps lead efforts to connect 100s of women’s organizations across Israel to provide a unified voice on the inclusion of women in key decision-making roles and negotiations. Click here to donate.
- Itach Ma’aki: Women Lawyers for Social Justice – is running a Jewish-Arab joint alliance to help support Bedouin women in the south who are providing food, sanitary items, and first aid equipment to families in the Negev without shelter and who suffer from a shortage in basic staples. Itach Ma’aki is also providing emotional support to those who have been directly impacted and legal aid to women throughout Israel who have been fired from their jobs as a result of the war. Click here to donate.
- Latet Israeli Humanitarian Aid - largest NGO combating poverty and food insecurity in Israel. Acting as an umbrella organization for 210 local associations. Latet launched a large-scale operation in the south, providing food and hygiene boxes to citizens with no resources - those still in the south and those who have been evacuated to other locations, families in need, elderly people, Holocaust survivors and reservists operating in the field. Campaign donation form is Latet Israeli Humanitarian Aid.
- Leket Israel EIN 20-8202424- Leket Israel is a leading source of food rescue which focuses on delivering healthy food to those in need Leket Israel has swiftly launched emergency relief programs in the South. The Leket Stand With Israel initiatives were developed in collaboration with local NPOs and in response to direct requests from families in need and impacted business owners, addressing their most pressing needs.
- Lifes Door Gisha L'Chaim Tax ID #04-3589944 – The Hope Warriors Emergency Support Fund is providing the comfort and support the elderly and sick deserve, as they cope with anxiety during these difficult days. Hope Warriors are offering, assistance, medication, food and companionship.
- החברה למתנ"סים (matnasim.org.il) - Israel Association of Community Centers is looking to provide emergency aid packages to cater to the needs of several communities and regional counsels including Shderot and Mehavim You can learn more here.
- NATAN Worldwide Disaster Relief Tax ID: 13-6104086 – NATAN is an Israeli based all volunteer non-profit NGO helping people rebuild their lives following natural and human made disasters. They are now operating three field medical clinics, one dental clinic and one counseling center whereever evacuees from the south of Israel are housed. To support this initiative click here.
- One Heart בלב אחדב Tax ID #811569698 - One Heart organizes a network of volunteers during national emergencies. Their team in Israel is working tirelessly to ensure all wounded are accounted for. they have been visiting multiple hospitals daily, reaching out to the thousands of wounded soldiers. Participating in Operation Swords of Iron will help support soldiers in need.
- Open Your Heart for Israel - Pitchon Lev Humanitarian Aid Centers - This organization has launched an emergency aid campaign for southern residents, soldiers and other security forces. The campaign will support their coordinated efforts with the Center for Civic Aid (מרס"ל) to deliver goods and aid to residents and equipment to soldiers.
- Orr Shalom is a non-profit organization that cares for children and youth at risk providing them a real chance for an improved present and future. Many Orr Shalom’s group homes and graduates are located in the South. Orr shalom has joined the Swords of Iron campaign to provide aid to foster families in the south.
- The Public Forum - was founded in 2012, at the initiative of Avi Naor, a social entrepreneur and Laureate of the Israel Prize. The forum is a professional and philanthropic collaboration that advances and cater to Israel’s youth villages and boarding schools. It removes the state’s responsibility for promoting the students and alumni of external-to-home educational frameworks. During the national emergency, the Public Forum is directing all of its energies towards providing immediate assistance to the thousands of children and youth in these frameworks and the staff who are with them. More details about emergency need here.
- Rashi Foundation – Rashi Foundation is operating in emergency mode, assessing the needs of affected populations to provide immediate aid. The have established an emergency fund with seed money which will be used to assist the victims.
- Shalva - the Israel Association for the Care and Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities provides care for individuals with disabilities, empowering their families and promoting social inclusion. Shalva is mobilizing all its resources to receive hundreds of individuals evacuated from southern Israel along the Gaza border to the Shalva National Crisis Response Center where they are safe,and receive the physical and emotional care they so desperately need. To support their efforts click here
- SPNI Tax ID 52-1467954 – is the largest nature conservation organization in Israel and among the oldest in the world. They have started the Israel Under Fire - SPNI Emergency Campaign: providing safe housing for families evacuated from the Gaza area in SPNI's Field Schools.
- Taglit-Birthright Israel Tax ID 13-4092050 - features as the single most important bridge to Israel for hundreds of thousands of Jewish young adults between 18 26 years-of-age. Birthright is standing hand in hand with the families of Southern and Northern Israel sponsoring the temporary relocation of 90 families from the south in hotels in Jerusalem, at full board accommodation.
- The Tsedek Centers - a national grassroots movement established that promotes democracy, equality, and justice in a shared Israeli society, and Hashomer Hatzair, a Labor Zionist, secular Jewish youth movement have united in action to support the Sword of Iron Campaign to solicit Immediate Relief for Residents of the Frontline
- Friends of Unistream (FOU) EIN 208156478 - helps give teens in Israel’s periphery an equal opportunity to fulfill their full potential. Unistream harnesses entrepreneurship and innovation as tools to enable teens to dream big, breakdown barriers and gain skills that will help them succeed.
- MyIsrael - a British tax exempt organization, was created to enhance the lives of people in need and to make the experience of giving meaningful to donors. All donations are being directed to supporting traumatized children, displaced and bereaved families and soldiers preparing to defend Israel.
- UJIA is focused on shaping the next generation of the Jewish community, building meaningful connections between the UK Jewish community and the people of Israel. UJIA is working around the clock with trusted partners on the ground to make sure the support needed is delivered directly to where it is needed: Please donate to the UJIA EMERGENCY COMMUNITY APPEAL.
- Boundless Israel EIN 86-3691816 – is a non-profit organization that partners with community leaders and leading data scientists to support Israel education, combat Jew hatred and counter online terrorism.
- The Center for Media and Democracy - Shomrim is a nonprofit news organization collaborating with major Israeli news outlets to advance investigative journalism. An Emergency Resilience Fund for Israel's Frontline Journalists has been established by Shomrim to support certified Israeli journalists, photographers, videographers, and sound technicians as they work tirelessly to cover the Swords of Iron War.
- Civil Emergency Situation Room EIN 26-3383926 – The Democracy HQ ("Chofshei Be'Arzenu") and all the member organizations of the Protest Movement are uniting to support the people of Israel During this war. All the protest groups are mobilizing to help Israelis who are under brutal attack. See their letter here
- Honeycomb - Addressing Crisis: Resources for Jewish Teen Philanthropy.
- Israel on Campus Coalition (israelcc.org) EIN 30-0664947– This organization is standing up for Israel. Their mission is to inspire American college students to see Israel as a source of pride and empower them to stand up for Israel on campus.
Jerusalem Press Club Ein 85-2013903 - The Jerusalem Press Club is bringing voices from the field, analysis of experts and more information about the war. They are requesting emergency funds to expose Hamas barbaric attacks and create sustained support for Israel’s right to defend itself.
OpenDor Media produces videos, podcasts, articles and social media that educate the world about Israel, and provide nuanced insights about Jewish historical events, religious issues, community attitudes through their project Israel Unpacked.
Project Shema is an independent nonprofit organization that trains and supports the Jewish community and allies to understand and address contemporary antisemitism, with an emphasis on how anti-Jewish ideas can emerge in discourse around Israel and Palestine. Support their work here.
- Shine a Light - is a national initiative to illuminate the dangers of antisemitism through education, community partnerships, workplace engagement and community advocacy. They have created a workplace toolkit to navigate the Hamas attacks and support Jewish employees.
- Sixpoint Media EIN 87-2476093 - are connectors, creators, incubators, ideators, and facilitators. They are amplifying influential voices and creators to speak out and be heard, doing their part to fight racism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, and all forms of insidious hatred.
- Holocaust Museum LA EIN 46-0503824. The first survivor founded and oldest Holocaust museum in the United States, teaches the critical lessons and social relevance of the Holocaust, empowering students and visitors to speak out and stand up against hatred, bigotry and antisemitism. Support their “Shed a Light” Social Media Campaign (in partnership with Holocaust museums across the country) to combat the shocking surge in antisemitism and rampant misinformation online that is occurring in the wake of the terrible Oct 7 terrorist attacks in Israel.
Small Business Relief Loans
- Ogen - formerly known as the Israel Free Loan Association (IFLA), is a non-profit social lending enterprise. They have created an emergency support protocol which will provide interest free business loans and expert mentorship for business owners who have been affected by the current situation in Israel.
- KIEDF-Koret Israel Economic Development Funds - works to create employment opportunity and social equality for Israeli small businesses, microenterprises and social initiatives and is recognized as the preeminent Israeli private source of credit and business services. KIEDF is providing special non-bank loans with a five-year repayment option for small businesses affected by war in the South.
- Social Finance Israel is offering emergency bridge loan funds for small businesses affected by the war in Israel.
Yozmot Atid - has created a national emergency response center for women-run small businesses that provides information on accessing government aid, emotional support, cash and supplementary grants for those unable to access government aid, and assistance in transitioning their business from an in-person store to an online platform. Click here to donate.
ONE PEOPLE – Together for Israel EIN 13-2992985 - Mission: To deliver life-saving gear to IDF soldiers immediately (advanced bulletproof helmets, ceramic vests, and more). One People is working directly with the IDF's Logistics Corp to secure urgent equipment and bypass bureaucracy. To donate click here.
- The Association for Israeli Soldiers - Agudah Lema'an Hachayal - To show your love and support for the soldiers putting their lives on the line, you can choose to “adopt” a soldier or a military unit.
- BEIT HALOCHEM – Zahal Disabled Veterans Fund - Beit Halochem USA-Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans is fulfilling its mission to care for Israeli servicemen and women wounded in the line of duty, especially those who have become disabled due to the current conflict.
- Brothers and Sisters in Arms EIN 20-0959438 - Following 48 hours of efforts to accumulate and distribute aid from within Israel, Brothers and Sisters in Arms are now also raising funds from abroad in order to continue to provide much needed assistance. All donations will go towards procuring and distributing supplies to civilians and security personnel in the conflict zones.
- Friends of Israel Defense Forces (FIDF) EIN 13-3156445 - FIDF supports men and women serving in the Israeli army, including wounded veterans, and the families of fallen soldiers. Tens of thousands active duty and reservist soldiers are on the frontlines now fighting hard to protect the Israeli citizens. They are in urgent need of hygiene and plasma kits. To donate, click here.
- Nevut – Lone Soldier Veterans Association EIN 82-3249807- Nevut ensures that returning IDF Lone Soldier Veterans receive the critical support and resources they need to navigate a successful return to civilian life. Nevut is dedicated to supporting Lone Soldiers and their families. They are working to make sure soldiers have flights, gear and vital support. Donate to the IDF soldiers and reservists fighting in Operation Iron Sword.
- Lone Soldier Center - The LSC provides a “home away from home” for thousands of lone soldiers each year – new immigrants, foreign volunteers and Israeli-born youth estranged from their families, many of whom are now on fighting the war against Israel on the front lines. Donations are being accepted via the Iron Sword Urgent Appeal.
- Shields of Steel – is helping aid organization with equipment navigate the current challenges of providing tactical protective gear to reservists and active duty soldiers. To help protect the lives of these soldiers and support their need for critical supplies click here.
- Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel - ARCCI - is the umbrella organization for nine rape crisis centers in Israel. ARCCI, and the rape crisis centers have expanded the capacity of their hotline and resources that they are providing. ARCCI is encouraging rape survivors - both from during the war and for those whose past traumas are resurfaced because of the war - to call the hotline for help. ARCCI utilizes funding to support the nine rape crisis centers and to advance the network’s advocacy and operations. Click here to donate.
- Bshvil Hamachar, The For Tomorrow Association works with Israels elite combat units to process trauma and restore these soldiers’ spirit so that they can subsequently realize their full potential in Israeli society. Click here support their work in this crisis
- The Community Stress Prevention Centre (CSPC) NGO ID: 580154888 -is the oldest organization in Israel that deals with the treatment and prevention of psychotrauma. CSPC is working with a variety of communities and faiths in Israel to provide immediate emotional help to affected families and online and in person. Support them here.
- Enosh - The Israeli Mental Health Association is the largest mental health organization in Israel, delivering comprehensive rehabilitation services to people with psychosocial disabilities and their families. Enosh is raising funds and has aligned its current services with the Homefront Command to address the needs of a nation facing mental health challenges due to the war.
- ERAN - Emotional First Aid by Telephone & Internet – ERAN is providing much needed mental health resources at this critical time. The organization is addressing Israel’s current metal health crisis by providing lifesaving “Emotional First Aid” for all citizens. Especially those traumatized by the war.
- IsraAID EIN 46-2118225 - This Israeli aid group known mainly humanitarian work, is accepting donations in support of Israeli communities affected by the fighting. IsraAID is working with evacuees from the South.
- Israel Trauma Coalition EIN 13-6104086 - An initiative of UJA is the cornerstone in the national treatment of trauma and emergency preparedness in Israel and around the world. ITC is partnering with JDC and the Jewish Community and Endowment Fund to raise money for the 2023 Israel emergency fund.
- NATAL EIN 20-1914370 - Israel Trauma Center for Victims of Terror and War. This apolitical Israeli organization treats PTSD and other trauma related mental health issues related to war and terrorism. Donate here.
The National Institute of Neuropsychological Rehabilitation - a public non-profit organization dedicated to the neuropsychological and psychosocial rehabilitation of brain-injured army veterans and civilians, and to the support of their families. You can support patients with PTSD.
Nova Help EIN 13-6220819 - An emergency mental health project that is dedicated to connect the 3500 survivors of the Nova Rave massacre to licensed and certified mental health professionals.
- American Friends of Israel Association for Child Protection (ELI): EIN 52-2171745 - ELI is the only organization in Israel that deals specifically and exclusively with all of the various aspects of child abuse. During this current crisis, ELI is working with the hundreds of children and their families who have been uprooted from the safety and security of their homes. These survivors have experienced dreadful traumas as their family members were murdered, raped, burned, tortured and kidnapped, often in front of them, As a result, many can’t even verbalize their experiences. Click here to donate.
- Israel Medical Fund (EIN: 81-1016477) is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization, established to support medical initiatives in Israel. Its Next Step Project offers a number of programs and services for amputees in Israel, servicing over 4,600 members of its limb-loss community. During the current crisis the Next Step is providing comprehensive support to victims. Its dedicated team is on the ground daily, reaching out to the new amputees, offering solace to those who have no just lost their limbs but also their homes and loved ones to the violence. Click here to support their crisis emergency campaign.
- The Jewish Orthodox Women’s Medical Association (JOWMA) Tax ID: 84-1743835 - provides free health education to the entire Orthodox Jewish community and supports a network of current and future Jewish female physician leaders. Their current mission is to bring critically needed physicians to save lives in Israel. Support this important initiative